Monday, September 13, 2004

Consultancy "It's a small world"

Welcome to Bionical blog, its my first blog which I will keep up to date and linked to my personal website.
As a starter I'm going back a year or two, the days that I still was a cosultant. During my consultancy periode I've met a lot of intresting people. Some of them shared the same intrests, which brought us closer together. Some I had even mutual friends with, and then we all say to eachother: "It's a small world". Well I don't know if the world is so small, I've not even seen 5% of the entire world. You must now I've travelled to most of the European countries and across the USA but still I've seen so few of the world. I must admit that on most of my trips I allways bump into someone I know, and then we all say to eachother: "It's a small world". But I'm coming back to the fact that I've met intresting people, one of these people is Franck Joachim.
Franck is a skate guy, old skool. Skating is the love we both had, still have... but I moved away from the job and lost contact with him. That's what I hate about consultancy, it doesn't bring long term friendship. I'm sure that one day I'll bump in to Franck again and that we will say "It's a small world" but we'll talk about skating and we even might shedule a downtown Brussels skate session...
Frank!!! I still have your Hawk book !!!

No comments: