Friday, September 17, 2004

Cyberculture

Most of the kids don't know how they got on this planet.
I won't be surprised some of them think they got downloaded from the internet.
For that reason I want to send a message out to all te parents on sexual education for kids anno 2004.

"Daddy? Can you tell me how I was created?"

"Ok, it had to come one day, why not today.. let me tell you, listen very closely!"

Daddy met your mommy in a cyberbar, it was love at first site.
Daddy went to the restroom with mommy and made a connection with her.
Mommy did some downloads from daddy's memorystick. When daddy was finished with uploading, we realized we forgot to put on a firewall. As it was to late to cancel, abort or delete we found out we had a virus which was activated after 9 months !!!

Once they get older you can start talking about neighbours watching mommy, spyware.
Or the milkman who hacked mommy, backdoor attacks, etc...

No comments: